Monday 28 March 2011

Humble Beginnings

I decided to start a blog cause I'm a self-centred asshole who thinks every single thought that wiggles its way into my glorious head deserves to be published for the masses to read. I'm also a chronic procrastinator, so if I blog as a method of procrastination I figure I might possibly get something of some value out of it... at least it's better than lurking facebook waiting for that to somehow entertain me.

So the purpose of this blog is for me to muse, complain, rant, praise, review, comment, grumble, babble, wax eloquent, yell incoherently, create, and destroy. The content will be all the random shit I think about when I should be doing other things, namely homework and sleep. Right now it's 2:30am, I have class at 10 in the morning, and I have a group presentation at 1:00. Job well done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment